2011年1月4日星期二

We have a good time in the bar

Last Sunday I went to a bar with several friends and the best enjoyment for me in the bar is taking sips of the cocktail and appreciate the bartender making the cocktail I admire the bartender who can make the cocktail. when we put ice in it, the taste is better.We can also see this scene in the movie. This time when I saw the bartender put the ice into my cocktail, a matter strikes me: where do these amounts of ice come from? Will they use some device to make ice and where is the device?

I suddenly enthusiastic about this question and I asked the bartender where the ice from, then he told me they buy the ice everyday and store them in the freezer and you can see the ice like this in the restaurant and the hotel I never thought we can get the ice through some specialized machine like this.If we have this ice making machine,we will use it everyday at home in the party.

Right now, I know the ice was popular in many trades. As much as I find out, many were applied into the industry,such as water chillers, automatic systems of ice storage and delivery.But from now on, the commercial(good thing sharing to yours:Daily maintenance of ice block making machine) usage may well be more broad, for instance, the above-mentioned usage in the bars, restaurant and hotel.The ice applied to the commercial(what will commercial:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commercial) industry is more flexible and its production technology is much exquisiter and the sorts are variational. So does the shape. You will find many different shapes such as flake, nugget, crushed, cube, tube.

Here I will give some introductions about the commercial ice making machine:
  • It greatly improves the quality of ice through using flowing water, so we can put it in our drinks.
  • Water without impurities can get the better effect and water with impurities in it usually requires lower temperature to freeze and the surface will continue to be washed down through the drain of a commercial ice making machine.
  • Air and undissolved solids will probably be also washed away through this machine.
  • To an extent, the water has 98% of the solids removed to assure rather hard virtually pure in horizontal evaporator , clean ice.
  • The ice is much softer in vertical evaporator, so if there are actual individual cube cells. 
Know more about:A magic machine for me .

没有评论:

发表评论